CASE OF THE MONDAYS
Week of December 18th, 2016
After months – like, literally months – of saying I was going to focus on (ironically) focus and concentration, I finally go around to doing it. And it’s been great! I’ve studied up and practiced meditation. I’ve re-incorporated the Pomodoro system, this time with some legit success.
The end result? I’m getting stuff done!
My work to improve concentration also yielded a surprising side benefit: I discovered a new tool called KanbanFlow. I have fairly specific requirements when it comes to workflow tools – as a single developer who loathes bloat, it’s hard to strike a balance between features I want and a bunch of crap I don’t.
KanbanFlow is wonderful. It’s everything I want and nothing I don’t. It’s free. It’s fast. It’s going to legitimately help me from here on out.
- Discovered KanbanFlow, a new tool to manage my work
- Good work done on (mostly) keeping my blog updated and in running order
- Began to find success in meditation, something I hope to use to improve focus, among other things
- Finalized the pitch, which can now be found here
- MEGA-MONTH CANNOT BE STOPPED
- Still no dev, and contemplating a major engine change which may unfortunately set me back even more
- What is game…?
SHOW & TELL